The COO of Saldo Apps will become a true partner, ally and trusted advisor to the founder in building Saldo Apps (Delaware C-Corp) into a global market leading business. You will share the founder's pace, entrepreneurialism, ambition and resilience, passion, and belief in the business. As COO
you will be a leader and relish the opportunity to create a truly world-class Fintech company:
What we're looking for in a COO:
- You will define the strategy of the company together with the ̋founder and be in charge of its execution.
- You will be responsible for the roadmap, OKR setting and work closely with the Leadership team to ensure Saldo Apps is focusing on the highest value activities and opportunities.
- You will build the operational capabilities to deliver the Saldo Apps long-term growth plans and ensure Busuu hits its operating and financial KPIs.
- You will oversee Products, Technology, Marketing, Commercial & Sales, HR & Recruitment together with the Leadership team.
- You will embody and champion the Saldo Apps culture and be charged with internal evangelisation of Saldo Apps vision, mission and values, inspiring the team to mobilise behind it.
- You will be a trusted advisor and sounding board for the founder. You will be seen by the Board, Founder, executive leadership team and the entire Saldo Apps organisation, as a deeply credible and trusted figure, and a key asset for the company.
That you are a seasoned CEO, General Manager or COO with outstanding leadership skills, who brings a proven track record of success in senior operational roles within tech startups, managing cross-functional teams, navigating through high-growth, building scalable systems, processes, teams and delivering against aggressive KPIs and internationalising.
- A strong operator and General Manager - you will have a proven track record in leadership roles within high-growth tech startups, with cross-functional team responsibility.
- Scale-up experience - you have been part of a fast-growth tech business which has scaled to 50+ people and have experienced and managed the typical 'growing pains'.
- People Leadership - you will be an inspiring, engaging people leader with a naturally high EQ, able to set a vision and bring people with you.
- Highly commercial and financially literate - you will be highly commercial, able to drive revenues, oversee commercial teams and devise strategic go to market plans across products/geographies.
- Highly data-/KPI-/metrics-driven and analytical with a structured problem-solving approach; with strong financial acumen and the ability to oversee a finance team and bring strong planning and analytical capability.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and a cover letter in the form below